These are snapshots of a clean PIVX installation synchronized from scratch.
They contain the folders "blocks", "chainstate", "sporks"
New snapshots are created each day at about 00.15 a.m. GMT
The purpose of this snapshots is to provide an up-to-date blockchain without the time-
and resource-intensive tasks of verifying each block and/or reindexing the blockchain
Use at your own risk...
- stop your wallet and/or daemon
- locate the folder with the blockchain folders (usually ~/.pivx/). More details how to
find this folder: Location of PIVX Configuration Files
- do a complete(!) backup of this folder in case something goes wrong
- completely remove the folders "blocks", "chainstate", "sporks" and "zerocoin"
- download one of the snapshot-files (preferably the newest one) above into this folder
- unpack the snapshot file: 'unzip <filename.zip>'
- the folders deleted above are now replaced by the ones from the snapshot
- restart your wallet and/or daemon
Your IP: 220.127.116.11 ( ec2-3-238-96-184.compute-1.amazonaws.com ) (Port: 52926 ). Main page generated in 3.955 milliseconds.